With a stay at OYO Hotel Three Rivers TX US-281 in Three Rivers, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Three Rivers City Hall and Tip's Park. This hotel is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Choke Canyon State Park and 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from Grace Armantrout Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 5:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Three Rivers City Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tip's Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Choke Canyon State Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Grace Armantrout Museum - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Lake Corpus Christi - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
The preferred airport for OYO Hotel Three Rivers TX US-281 is San Antonio Intl. Airport (SAT) - 130.8 km / 81.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 10.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Firewood (free)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)