Niseko Grand Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Niseko Grand Hotel in Niseko, you'll be steps from Kanro-sui and a 4-minute drive from Niseko Annupuri Gondola. This ski hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area and 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Niseko Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities, which include hot springs. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at Shiribeshi, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Niseko? This hotel has facilities measuring 2110 square feet (196 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free train station drop-off