Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Minshuku Iwatakan in Takayama (Hida Takayama Onsen), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Takayama Jinya and Takumikan Craft Museum. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Takayama Yatai Kaikan and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Sakurayama-Jinja.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a vending machine. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kusakabe Mingei-kan - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Takumikan Craft Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Takayama Yatai Kaikan - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Takayama Jinya - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shorenji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shiroyama Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Matsukura Castle - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Shirakabe Dozogai - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Hida Furukawa Matsuri Hall - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Keta Wakamiya Shrine - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Total number of rooms - 13
- -Luggage storage