With a stay at Kyukamura Irago in Tahara, you'll be steps from Cape Irago and a 4-minute drive from Irago Port. This motel is 31.8 mi (51.2 km) from Lagunasia and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Koijigahama Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Shared bathrooms with toilets with an electronic bidet are provided.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a spa tub and karaoke.Dining
At Kyukamura Irago, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Irago - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Irago Port - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Koijigahama Beach - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Sante Park Tahara - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Tahara Municipal Museum - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Aqua Arena Toyohashi - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Kalmia Mall - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
Toyohashi Museum of Natural History - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
Toyohashi Park - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Yoshida Castle - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Imou Shitsugen - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
Lagunasia - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for Kyukamura Irago is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 130.1 km / 80.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- This property accepts credit cards
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- -Free self parking
- -Spa tub
- -Gift shops or newsstand