Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Express Savoy, you'll be centrally located in Porto Alegre, just a 3-minute walk from Sao Pedro Theater and 7 minutes by foot from Porto Alegre Public Market. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Rio Grande do Sul Museum of Art and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Moinhos de Vento Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 20,00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property