Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Tryp Bucaramanga Cabecera places you in the heart of Bucaramanga, within a 10-minute walk of San Pio Park and Cabecera Shopping Mall. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Bucaramanga Modern Art Museum and 1 mi (1.6 km) from La Flora Ecological Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Gastrobar serving guests of Tryp Bucaramanga Cabecera.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 70000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 60000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property