Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Kawayu Onsen Fujiya in Tanabe, you'll be on a river, just steps from Kawayu Hot Springs and a 5-minute drive from Kumano Hongu Taisha Shrine. This 4-star ryokan is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Kumano Hongu Heritage Center and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Hosshinmon-oji Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and a spa tub. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kawayu Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kumano Hongu Taisha Shrine - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Kumano Hongu Heritage Center - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Hosshinmon-oji Shrine - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Tsugizakura-oji Shrine - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Nonaka-no Shimizu Spring - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Totsukawa Onsen - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Kumano Pilgramage - 22.1 km / 13.8 mi
Kiwacho Mine Museum - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Yunokuchi Hot Springs - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Tamaki Shrine - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Nachi Waterfall - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kawayu Onsen Fujiya is Shirahama (SHM-Nanki - Shirahama) - 58 km / 36.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, Kawayu Onsen Fujiya does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property has a curfew at midnight. Guests will not be allowed to enter or leave the property after this time. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)