Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Astoria Hotel and Suites is centrally located in Glendive, a 1-minute walk from Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum and 12 minutes by foot from Dawson County Fairgrounds. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Glendive Public Library and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Hollecker Lake.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Frontier Gateway Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Dawson County Fairgrounds - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Glendive Public Library - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Hollecker Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hollecker Lake - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Makoshika State Park - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Dawson Community College - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Cottonwood Country Club - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The preferred airport for Astoria Hotel and Suites is Glendive, MT (GDV-Dawson Community) - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD $20.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Swimming pool
- -Picnic area
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available