Astoria Hotel and Suites is centrally located in Glendive, a 1-minute walk from Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum and 12 minutes by foot from Dawson County Fairgrounds. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Glendive Public Library and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Hollecker Lake.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Frontier Gateway Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Dawson County Fairgrounds - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Glendive Public Library - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Hollecker Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hollecker Lake - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Makoshika State Park - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Dawson Community College - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Cottonwood Country Club - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The preferred airport for Astoria Hotel and Suites is Glendive, MT (GDV-Dawson Community) - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD $20.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Swimming pool
- -Vending machine
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available