Located in Tome, Hotel Route-Inn Tome is within a 5-minute drive of Dainen-ji Temple and Rinsho-in Temple. This hotel is 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from Naruko Onsen and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Umenoki Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 212 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Route-Inn Tome, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dainen-ji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rinsho-in Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Umenoki Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kofuku-ji Temple - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Naganuma Futopia Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kabukurinuma - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Mizusawa Prefectural Government Memorial Museum - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Chacha World Ishikoshi - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Uchinuma Sanctuary Center - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Tategamori Ark Farm - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Kagoboyama Nature Park - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Geibikei (Geibi Gorge) - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Sant Juan Bautista - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Former Numata Family Samurai Residence - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Folk Culture Museum of Liquor - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Tome is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 400.8 km / 249 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking