Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Victoria Falls Waterfront in Livingstone, you'll be on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Victoria Falls and Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. This lodge is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Maramba Cultural Museum and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Railway Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this lodge include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 8 km.Dining
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Peppinos By The River, a poolside family restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the pool view, and even dine alfresco. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maramba Cultural Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Railway Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Livingstone Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Mukuni Park Curio Market - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Victoria Falls Field Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Victoria Falls Bridge - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Devil's Pool - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Victoria Falls - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Victoria Falls National Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Zambezi National Park - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Livingstone (LVI) - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Victoria Falls (VFA) - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
The preferred airport for Victoria Falls Waterfront is Livingstone (LVI).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 1-device limit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Marina on site
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Picnic area
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking