Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ostello San Filippo Neri in Modena (Circoscrizione 1), you'll be steps from Mediterranean Sea and 6 minutes by foot from Ducal Palace. This hostel is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Lamborghini Museum and 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Ferrari Museum Maranello.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Detached private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and bidets.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hostel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ducal Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria della Pomposa - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Synagogue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Modena Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Grande - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Torre della Ghirlandina - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Orto Botanico di Modena - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museo Enzo Ferrari - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Comunale Modena - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Modena Town Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
San Vincenzo - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo dei Musei - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Enzo Ferrari Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Ostello San Filippo Neri is Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 1 and EUR 4 for adults, EUR 1 and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Year Built - 2000
- -Total number of rooms - 27
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage