Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Residence Europa in Piacenza, you'll be in the entertainment district, within a 5-minute drive of Garilli Stadium and Collegio Alberoni. This guesthouse is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Piazza Cavalli and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Duomo di Piacenza.Rooms
Stay in one of 22 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include electric kettles and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Garilli Stadium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Duomo di Piacenza - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Piazza Cavalli - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Collegio Alberoni - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
San Sisto Church - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Basilica of Santa Maria di Campagna - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Grazzano Visconti Castle - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Cantine Romagnoli - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Castle of Rivalta - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
La Stoppa - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Chisea dei SS Bartolomeo e Martino - 20 km / 12.5 mi
Santuario di Maria Madre del Salvatore - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Torre Pusterla - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Winery Poggiarello - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 7 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: EUR 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage