Ray Parc Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ray Parc Hotel Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, you'll be a 5-minute drive from Mid Valley Mega Mall and 7 minutes from Merdeka Square. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Petaling Street and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Nawab Authentic Moghul, a restaurant that specializes in Indian cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 8 for adults and MYR 8 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 45.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 15 March 2018 to 31 December 2019 (completion date subject to change).
- -Free WiFi
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk