The Explorers Guesthouse
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Explorers Guesthouse, you'll be centrally located in Kuala Lumpur, steps from Sin Sze Si Ya Temple and Guandi Temple. This hostel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Petaling Street Market and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Kasturi Walk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 30 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet