Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hinotanionsen Misugi Resort in Tsu, you'll be 5.6 mi (9 km) from Mitake no Sakura and 6.2 mi (10 km) from River Park Mami. This family-friendly hotel is 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Louvre Museum of Sculpture and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Okannonji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, a water park (surcharge), and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional fees apply to children 0-1 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: JPY 150 per person per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Water park
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Lazy river
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Outdoor pool