Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Experience Living Urban Apartments offers accommodations throughout the area in Helsinki.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas.Attractions
Accommodations are located at multiple addresses. Regional attractions include:
Hakaniemi Market Square
Helsinki Workers' House
Military Museum of Finland
Grand Casino Helsinki
University of Helsinki
Ateneum Art Museum
Helsinki City Museum
The preferred airport for Experience Living Urban Apartments is Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: noon - 6 PM
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: R-kioski Asema-aukio, Helsingin Rautatieasema
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in and key retrieval for this property is based at a different location, Kampinkuja 2, inside Helsinki Energy Building, 1 st floor. from 4 PM to 8 PM. After the office hours (8 PM weekdays and 6 PM weekends) Hosting Service delivers the keys directly to the apartment until 2 AM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Total number of rooms - 11