Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Timberline Lodge in Government Camp, you'll be in a national park, within a 15-minute drive of Timberline Lodge Ski Area and Mount Hood Skibowl. This eco-friendly lodge is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Mount Hood Meadows and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Mount Hood National Forest.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 individually decorated guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this lodge, which also features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 40.00 mi.Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at Cascade Dining Room, one of the lodge's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Government Camp? This lodge has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mount Hood National Forest - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cascade Range - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Timberline Lodge Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mt Hood Cultural Center and Museum - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Snow Bunny Sliding Area Sno Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Mount Hood Skibowl - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Mt. Hood Ski Bowl - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Mirror Lake Trail - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Mount Hood Meadows - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Cooper Spur Ski Area - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Lookout Mountain - 48.2 km / 30 mi
The preferred airport for Timberline Lodge is Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 91 km / 56.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 11 PM.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.95 and USD 50.00 for adults, USD 9.95 and USD 11.95 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 7.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Ski passes available
- -Ski storage
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 465
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available