Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Government Camp, Timberline Lodge is in a national park, within a 15-minute drive of Timberline Lodge Ski Area and Summit Ski Area. This eco-friendly lodge is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Mt Hood Cultural Center and Museum and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Snow Bunny Sliding Area Sno Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 individually decorated guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this lodge, which also features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 40.00 mi.
Enjoy regional cuisine at Cascade Dining Room, one of the lodge's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Government Camp? This lodge has 5000 square feet (465 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 11 PM.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.95 and USD 50.00 for adults, USD 9.95 and USD 11.95 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 7.00 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski passes available
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free long-term parking
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Swimming pool