Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Timberline Lodge in Government Camp, you'll be in a national park, just steps from Timberline Lodge Ski Area and Mount Hood National Forest. This eco-friendly lodge is 7 mi (11.2 km) from Mount Hood Skibowl and 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Mount Hood Meadows.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 individually decorated guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this lodge, which also features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This lodge also features concierge services, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 40.00 mi.Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at Cascade Dining Room, one of the lodge's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Government Camp? This lodge has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mount Hood National Forest - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Timberline Lodge Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Summit Ski Area - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Mt Hood Cultural Center and Museum - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Snow Bunny Sliding Area Sno Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Mount Hood Skibowl - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Mt. Hood Ski Bowl - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Mirror Lake Trail - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Mount Hood Meadows - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Cooper Spur Ski Area - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Lookout Mountain - 48.2 km / 30 mi
The preferred airport for Timberline Lodge is Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 95 km / 59 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 11 PM.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.95 and USD 50.00 for adults, USD 9.95 and USD 11.95 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 7.00 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Reception hall
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Ski passes available
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 70
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 465
- -Year Built - 1937
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms