Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Villa Lampedusa Hotel & Residence in Palermo, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Renzo Barbera Stadium and Teatro di Verdura. This golf hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Teatro Massimo and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Zisa Castle and Museum of Islamic Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Enjoy pizza at La Braciera in Villa, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Palermo? This hotel has 2691 square feet (250 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 8 PMTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 15 for check-in between 7:30 PM and midnight
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Free long-term parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)