With a stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Waterloo/St. Jacobs in Township of Woolwich, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University. This eco-friendly hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Bingemans and 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. 37-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Homewood Suites by Hilton Waterloo/St. Jacobs. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Township of Woolwich? This hotel has facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Jacobs Country Playhouse - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Jacobs Outlets - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Jacobs Market District Visitor Information Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Max's Golf Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Conestoga Mall - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
City of Waterloo Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Laurel Creek Conservation Area - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
St. Jacobs Scoolhouse Theatre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Conestogo River Horseback Adventures - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Brubacher House Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Wilfrid Laurier University - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Earth Sciences Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
RIM Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
University of Waterloo - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Erbsville Kartway - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
The preferred airport for Homewood Suites by Hilton Waterloo/St. Jacobs is Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 10 (rates may vary)
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1200
- -Conference space size (meters) - 111
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk