Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Daimaruya Ryokan in Yamanouchi, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Jigokudani Monkey Park and Shibu. This ryokan is 17.4 mi (28 km) from Joshinetsu Kogen National Park and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Shibu Onsen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight Guests with Room Only plans must book meals in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 3 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage