Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pension Nostalgia in Hakuba, you'll be near ski lifts, steps from Hakuba Valley Ski Area and a 5-minute drive from Happo-One Ski Resort. This bed & breakfast is 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Tsugaike Ski Resort and 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from Hakuba Happoone Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features snowboarding nearby, downhill skiing nearby, and hiking/biking trails nearby.Dining
English breakfasts are available daily from 5 AM to 8 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakuba Valley Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Happo Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hakuba Art Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hakuba Green Sports Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hakuba Olympic Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Happo-one Adam Gondola - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Happo-One Ski Resort - 1.9 km / 1.1 mi
Hakuba Mini Train Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Wadanonomori Church - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Chokoku-ji Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 800 and JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Facilities fee: JPY 500 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 5
- -Luggage storage