Resort Inn Marion Shinano
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Resort Inn Marion Shinano in Otari, you'll be near ski lifts, just steps from Hakuba Ski Area and 6 minutes by foot from Tsugaike Ski Resort. This ski hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Hakuba Norikura Onsen Ski Resort and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features hot springs. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the ski shuttle (surcharge).
Grab dinner at Vin Blanc, a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 100.0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Free train station pickup
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Ski shuttle (surcharge)