Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Otari, Resort Inn Marion Shinano is in the mountains, within a 5-minute walk of Hakuba Ski Area and Maeyama Hyakutai Kannon. This ski hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Tsugaike Ski Resort and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Hakuba Norikura Onsen Ski Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features hot springs and a spa tub.
You can enjoy a meal at La shies serving the guests of Resort Inn Marion Shinano, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 100.0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free train station pickup
- -Spa tub
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Ski-in/ski-out access