Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Shuku Kaifu Minamichita Yamami Onsen in Minamichita, you'll be near the beach and 10 minutes by foot from Yamami Beach. This ryokan is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Iwayaji Temple and 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Fish Farm.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
This ryokan has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The hotel restaurant is closed at 8 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 9720円 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking