Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in San Ignacio, Mahogany Hall Boutique Resort is on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Maya Biosphere Reserve and Green Iguana Conservation Project. This romantic resort is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from San Ignacio Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. Additional amenities at this Colonial resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Ricos Bar and Grill, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 5:30 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 6.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 175 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 35 (one-way), (up to 10 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 43.4 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)