Mabu Interludium Iguassu Convention
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mabu Interludium Iguassu Convention in Foz do Iguacu, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Bird Park and Acquamania. This hotel is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Iguacu Falls and 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Iguazu Falls.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 1 January.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 150.00
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.00 per person, per night
- Shuttle transfer per adult: BRL 120 (roundtrip)
- Resort fee: BRL 3 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool