Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Foz do Iguacu, Alvorada Iguassu Hotel is in a shopping district, a 5-minute drive from Monjolo Park and 5 minutes from Friendship Bridge. This hotel is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Itaipu Dam and 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Bird Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned guestrooms. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 150 per room (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: BRL 35 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Poolside bar
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Reception hall