Irawo Hotel - Hostel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Irawo Hotel - Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Salvador, just a 4-minute walk from Sao Francisco Church and Convent of Salvador and 12 minutes by foot from Fonte Nova Stadium. This hostel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Museum of Modern Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet