Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
You'll be centrally located in Machu Picchu with a stay at Marco Wasi, and 3 minutes by foot from Aguas Calientes Hot Springs. This hostal is within close proximity of Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum and Temple of the Condor.
Stay in one of 20 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hostal's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 120 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk