When you stay at City Lodge Pinelands in Cape Town, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Castle of Good Hope and University of Cape Town. This hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Table Mountain and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 133 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vincent Pallotti Hospital - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
South African Astronomical Observatory - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Cape Town City Ballet - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Cape Town Science Centre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Rhodes Memorial - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Groote Schuur Hospital - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Table Mountain National Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
University of Cape Town - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Newlands Stadium - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Newlands Cricket Ground - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Old Biscuit Mill - 5 km / 3.1 mi
District 6 - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Cavendish Square - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Arderne Gardens - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Kingsbury Hospital - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The preferred airport for City Lodge Pinelands is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Please note: Due to drought conditions, water restrictions apply at this property until further notice. During this time, periodic water supply outages can be expected, and the swimming pools are closed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Breakfast fee: between ZAR 85 and ZAR 165 for adults, ZAR 5 and ZAR 60 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 200 per person (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking