Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hôtel balladins Angers Parc des Expositions in Saint-Sylvain-d'Anjou, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Musee Jean Lurat et de la Tapisserie Contemporaine and Chateau d'Angers. This hotel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Musee des Beaux-Arts and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Angers Cathedral.
Stay in one of 47 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and day beds.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: EUR 0.9 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 19 December to 01 January:
- Dining venue
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free long-term parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas