Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tabino Yado Marukyo in Nikko, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kinugawa Onsen and Tobu World Square. This ryokan is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Edo Wonderland and 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Hunter Mountain Shiobara.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs.Dining
At Tabino Yado Marukyo, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kinugawa Hot Springs Fureai Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kinugawa Onsen - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kinu Tateiwa Otsuribashi - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kawaji Onsen - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tobu World Square - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nikko Hanaichimonme - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Trick Art Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Edo Wonderland - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Big Maze Palladium - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Nikko Sarugundan - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Nikko Yumeji Takehisa Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Katayama Shuzo Co., Ltd. - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Nikko City Suginami Art Gallery - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Nikko City Office - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Watanabe Sake store - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. This property cannot accommodate dietary restriction or food allergy requests.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage