Seimei No Mori Resorts
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Mobara, Seimei No Mori Resorts is within a 15-minute drive of Tarzania and Akimoto Ranch. This family-friendly resort is 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Sogen-ji Temple and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Hoki Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at Washokudokoro Suisutei, one of the resort's 5 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Facilities fee: JPY 2160 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Free train station pickup
- -Golf course on site
- -Indoor tennis court