Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nikkosan BackPackers Inn - Hostel in Nikko, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Shinkyo and Kosugi Hoan Memorial Nikko Art Museum. This hostel is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Kinugawa Onsen and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Edo Wonderland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and portable fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinkyo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rinno-ji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kosugi Hoan Memorial Nikko Art Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Toshogu - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Rinno-ji - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sambutsu-do - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nikkozan Rinnoji - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Yomeimon Gate - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Honden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kanmangafuchi Abyss - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nikko Kirifuri Ice Arena - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mt. Hangetsuyama - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ryuzu Waterfall (Ryuzu no taki) - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Futarasan Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Taiyuinbyo - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8 AM - 10 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 4 PM - 8 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: JPY 1000 for check-in after 7 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Multilingual staff
- -Total number of rooms - 3
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared refrigerator