When you stay at Kyukamura Nasu in Nasu, you'll be in a national park, within a 10-minute drive of Mt. Jeans Ski Resort and Nasu Safari Park. This hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Nasu Highland Park and 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Nasu Animal Kingdom.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sessho-seki - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Onsenjinjya Shrine - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Nasu Heisei-no-mori Forest - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Mount Chausudake - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Fujishiro Seiji Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Mt. Jeans Ski Resort - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Nikko National Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Nasu Stained Glass Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Nasu War Museum - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Nasu Safari Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Nasu Animal Kingdom - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Emile Galle Museum - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Nasu Highland Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Diana Garden Angel Museum - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Nasu Orgel Museum - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 196.2 km / 121.9 mi
Fukushima (FKS) - 59.3 km / 36.8 mi
The preferred airport for Kyukamura Nasu is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Uncovered parking