Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Maholova Minds Miura in Miura, you'll be near the beach and 6 minutes by foot from Miura Kaingan Beach. This spa hotel is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Raifuku-ji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature hair dryers and slippers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 10 spa tubs, hot springs, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Hanakazura, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1620.00 for adults and JPY 1080.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 1080 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Steam room
- -Full-service spa
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free train station pickup
- -Beach cabanas (surcharge)