Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Nikko Tokanso in Nikko, you'll be on the boardwalk, within a 5-minute walk of Kosugi Hoan Memorial Nikko Art Museum and Toshogu. This ryokan is 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Kinugawa Onsen and 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Edo Wonderland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kosugi Hoan Memorial Nikko Art Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Toshogu - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shinkyo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Rinno-ji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rinno-ji - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nikkozan Rinnoji - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sambutsu-do - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yomeimon Gate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Honden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mt. Hangetsuyama - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ryuzu Waterfall (Ryuzu no taki) - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Futarasan Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Taiyuinbyo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kanmangafuchi Abyss - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tamozawa Imperial Villa - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booked in the Japanese-Style Room with Muslim Meals room category must contact the property 2 days in advance of arrival to make their meal selection (vegetarian, chicken, or fish made with halal seasoning; no pork, no alcohol). Guests who do not contact the property in advance will receive vegetarian meals. Please note: the kitchen, cooking equipment, and dishes are shared with non-halal food. Meals with pork and alcohol may be served to other guests at the restaurant during meal times. For details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Total number of rooms - 18
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage