With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Saskatoon Airport in Saskatoon (North Industrial), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of SaskTel Centre and Midtown Plaza. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from TCU Place and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from University of Saskatchewan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center.Dining
Grab dinner at The Bistro, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Karttrak Go-Karts - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Mall at Lawson Heights - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Saskatoon City Hospital - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
SaskTel Centre - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Third Avenue United Church - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
TCU Place - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Midtown Plaza - 6.4 km / 4 mi
St John's Anglican Cathedral - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Saskatoon Farmers Market - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Meewasin Valley Interpretive Centre - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Saskatchewan Native Theatre - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Persephone Theatre - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Mendel Art Gallery - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Ukrainian Museum of Canada - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Saskatoon Airport is Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 11 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free airport transportation
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Swimming pool
- -Meeting rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom