City Angkor Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at City Angkor Hotel places you in the heart of Siem Reap, steps from National Road 6 and 14 minutes by foot from Boxville Siem Reap. This spa hotel is 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Angkor Wat and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Wat Kesararam.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy international cuisine at Kork Thlork Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Siem Reap? This hotel has 3875 square feet (360 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas