Asakusa Hostel Toukaisou is centrally located in Tokyo, a 3-minute walk from Kitchen Town and 8 minutes by foot from Sensō-ji Temple. This hostel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Ameya-Yokochō and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
This smoke-free hostel was built in 1984.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kitchen Town - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 66.7 km / 41.4 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
The preferred airport for Asakusa Hostel Toukaisou is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 3 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no