Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Flexstay Inn Kiyosumi-Shirakawa in Tokyo (Koto), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Edo-Tokyo Museum and Ryogoku Kokugikan. This aparthotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from KidZania Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones and microwaves, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
This aparthotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Tokyo? This aparthotel features 0 square feet (0 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 63.3 km / 39.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The hotel entrance will be locked after 6 PM. PIN Code and the instructions to enter the hotel after hour will be provided upon the completion of reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 55
- -Conference space size (meters) - 0
- -Conference space size (feet) - 0
- -Luggage storage