Flexstay Inn Ekoda
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Flexstay Inn Ekoda in Tokyo (Nerima), you'll be 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace. This aparthotel is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Tokyo Tower and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Road work is underway in front of the property from 8 PM to 6 AM until end-September 2018. Guests can expect to hear construction-related noise during this time. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage