APA Hotel Higashi-Nihombashi-Ekimae
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at APA Hotel Higashi-Nihombashi-Ekimae in Tokyo, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Edo-Tokyo Museum and Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Sensoji Temple and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 219 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, PRONTO, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000/1hour (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000/1hour (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Shared microwave
- -Free wired Internet