Hotel East 21 Tokyo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel East 21 Tokyo places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 8-minute drive from Kiyosumi Garden and 13 minutes from KidZania Tokyo. This 4-star hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 381 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy French cuisine at Brasserie Harmony, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests are charged a fee per visit for fitness facilities, including indoor and outdoor pools. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Check-in times vary by room type. Check-in hours for the "Short Stay: 9 PM-9 AM" room category start at 9 PM with check-out at 9 AM. All other room types have a 2PM check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. Children under 3 years old are not permitted in the outdoor garden pool. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Children age 0-5 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2970 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: JPY 4320 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 26 January 2019 to 26 January 2019 (dates subject to change). The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 10 September to 01 July:
- Swimming pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Vending machine
- -Free theme park shuttle