With a stay at Hotel MyStays Asakusa-bashi, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Ueno Park. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Ryogoku Kokugikan and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2009.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Hotel MyStays Asakusa-bashi.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3 km / 1.8 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1630 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel