Habitat Residence Condo Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Habitat Residence Condo Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Miami, within a 15-minute drive of James L. Knight Center and Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science. This apartment is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from University of Miami and 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Jungle Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the apartment's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Miami? This apartment has 450 square feet (42 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 6 children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 33.90 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas