La Perle de Tahaa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at La Perle de Tahaa in Tahaa, you'll be by the ocean and 12 minutes by car from Hurepiti Bay. This beach guesthouse is 9.4 mi (15 km) from Ha'amene Bay and 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Fa'a'aha Bay.
Stay in one of 12 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. This guesthouse also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
A ferry terminal shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: XPF 1800.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 6000 per adult (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 3000 (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night
- Resort fee: XPF 150.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)