With a stay at Premiere Classe Amiens in Amiens, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 10-minute drive of Amiens Cathedral and Musee de l'Hotel de Berny. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from Gambetta Square and 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Hortillonnages Floating Gardens.Rooms
Stay in one of 53 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amiens Cathedral - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Gambetta Square - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hortillonnages Floating Gardens - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Musee de l'Hotel de Berny - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Zenith Amiens - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Jules Verne House - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Megacite d'Amiens - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Stade de la Licorne - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Amiens Golf Club - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Samara - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Underground City of Naours - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Villers-Bretonneux Australian Memorial - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Australian Corps Memorial - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Franco-Australian Museum - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Notre Dame Basilica - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
The preferred airport for Premiere Classe Amiens is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 137.1 km / 85.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property's reception desk is open from 6:30 AM to 9 PM Monday-Thursday, 24 hours Friday, and from 7 AM to 11 AM and from 4 PM to 8 PM on weekends. This property offers self-service check-in for guests arriving outside of normal check-in hours.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage