With a stay at No 131, you'll be centrally located in Cheltenham, a 1-minute drive from Cheltenham Town Hall and 11 minutes from Cheltenham Racecourse. This 4-star inn is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Sudeley Castle and 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Gloucester Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at 131 Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in British cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Imperial Gardens - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cheltenham Town Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Everyman Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cheltenham General Hospital - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
University of Gloucestershire - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Holst Birthplace Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pittville Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Pitville Pump Room - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Cheltenham Racecourse - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Cotswolds - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Crickley Hill Country Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Gloucestershire Royal Hospital - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Kingsholm Stadium - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
The preferred airport for No 131 is Birmingham (BHX) - 91.7 km / 57 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. This property is a late night destination at the weekends, with live DJs playing until 3 AM. Guests should expect a high level of noise.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7 and GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms