With a stay at Motel 6 Carson City, NV in Carson City, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Nevada State Railroad Museum and Casino Fandango. This motel is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park and 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from Sand Harbor.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nevada State Railroad Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Casino Fandango - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Governors Field - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Carson Station Casino - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Warren Engine Company No. 1 Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sears-Ferris House - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nevada State Capitol - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Rinckel Mansion - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
E.D. Sweeney Building - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nevada State Library and Archives - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Paul Laxalt State Office Building - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Brewery Arts Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Carson Nugget Casino - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Dat So La Lee House - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
St. Teresa's Catholic Church - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) - 62.1 km / 38.6 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Carson City, NV is Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking