Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mercure La Rochelle Vieux Port Sud Hotel places you in the heart of La Rochelle, within a 15-minute walk of Tour St. Nicolas and La Rochelle Hotel de Ville. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tour de la Chaine and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Musee du Nouveau Monde.
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy regional cuisine at OCEANIDE, a restaurant which features a bar and an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in La Rochelle? This hotel has 10764 square feet (1000 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.47 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Marina on site
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas